Attorney Guide: 101Attorney.com is an online attorney resource website that provides attorney news, attorney guide, attorny finder, etc.
Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer/Attorney Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer/Attorney providing Chapter 7, 11, 13 Bankruptcy Debt Relief in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, & Dallas.
This website is intended to give only general information. Nothing restricted herein constitutes official advice, nor is it intentional to offer legal advice. Use of this web page is not intended in any way to create or even to convey the thought that such use of this website by any person, organization or entity of any nature and/or kind constitutes any attorney-client association whatsoever. Additional, any in sequence offered in this website shall not constitute legal guidance. Use of any digital communication available through this website or any other person connected with this web site shall not create an attorney-client rapport nor will any communication received represent an attorney-client privileged message. The information you gain at this site is not, nor is it premeditated to be legal advice. You should talk to an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Child custody, child support, and visitation
- Domestic violence issues
- Marital asset division
- Legal separation
- Financial asset and property valuation
- Pension, retirement accounts, deferred compensation division
- Alimony modification: Just like with Child support, Alimony modifications can be made as circumstances change in the lives of the divorced party.
- Modification of child custody and visitation rights: Modifications to child custody and time-sharing can all be handled from legal counsel with us. We provide counsel based on years of experience and a deep knowledge of the Florida Law.
Estate and tax planning:
- advanced directives,
- powers of attorney,
- trust administration,
- living wills, and
- health care surrogates,
- estate planning,
- asset protection planning,
- business succession planning,
- asset transfers,
- tax planning,
- estate and trust litigation and
- will contests.
Planning for incapacitation including:
- the costs of health care and housing; special needs planning,
- Medicaid planning; such as special needs
- trusts and planning the finances and health care of people with disabilities; and
Real Estate :
Lawyer News and Blogs
Lawyer Today - Post Quality information on Legal Matters and recommendations to Lawyers that can further assist.
The Final Judgement in Ponzi Scheme
Use LawyerToday.net for online articles on various legal topics covering areas in corporate law, personal injury law, bankruptcy law, criminal law and family law. We will continuously add new material.
Personal Injury Case against Chick-fill-a for Rodent In food
When biting into your delicious Chick-fill-A sandwich, the last thing you expect or want to find is a dead mouse. However, that is what happened to a lady in Philadelphia as reported by Huffington Post. For more information on this Personal Injury Lawyer Case against Chick-fill-a for Rodent In food
Trump Pick To Head Justice Department civil Rights Division
Eric Dreiband's which was president Trump's pick to head the Justice Departments Civil rights division is going to review by the Senate Judiciary committee on Wednesday. Trump's Labor Attorney to Head Justice Dept.
Lawyers of South Florida
People think that foreclosure is their fault. Banks, government, and media have some people think that way. However, it is not homeowners fault. Only borrowers should take the blame for that. lawyers in South florida discussion